The city of Kolkata is known as the capital of the union state of West Bengal and is the oldest functioning part of India. This particular place is known as the third most populated metropolitan city in India after Mumbai and Delhi and this particular region is very much helpful in supporting the industrial revolution in India and is also known as the birthplace of the modern Indian cultural, political and be literally moment in the whole process. Planning the visit to this particular place is worth it in the long run which is the main reason that people need to plan out the stay in 4 star hotel in Kolkata. Some of the very basic places to be visited in this particular city are explained as follows:
- Howrah Bridge: The construction of the sixth longest bridge in the world is Howrah Bridge is one of the best possible types of landmarks in the city of Kolkata and ultimately everybody will be able to enjoy a lot over here. This particular bridge is very well considered to be one of the major national landmarks in India so people will be able to enjoy it a lot.
- Park Street: This is also known as the food street of the city of Kolkata and people very will believe that this particular Street never sleeps. There are different kinds of clubs, restaurants and hotels located in this particular place which ultimately helps in providing people with one of the best possible sites for nightlife. This place is very much popular in the life of the individuals and ultimately is attracting different kinds of tourists as well as the local crowd.
- Indian Museum: Indian Museum is the largest and the oldest museum in India which was established in 1814. This particular museum consists of 6 sections which are split into 35 galleries and also help in containing different kinds of antiques, artefacts, paintings and mummies. This particular place was established by the Dutch botanist and is one of the best possible and the oldest museum in the entire world.
- Victoria Memorial: This particular place is very well located on the banks of the river Hooghly and is dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria. This particular place is currently considered to be a museum and after the death of Queen Victoria, this place was created. This is a unique architectural blend of the Mughal with British styles so that everyone will be able to have the best possible experience of their life after visiting this place. The museum is also having galleries which help in providing people with accessibility to the antique pieces.
- Jaldapara wildlife century: This figure places located at the foothills of the eastern Himalayas and is also a very important stronghold of the Indian rhino. This particular forest reserve is spread across 21 6 km² and is home to the best possible variety of wildlife as well as flowers. Different kinds of animal species in this particular case are found so that people will be able to have accessibility to the Royal Bengal tiger, Indian elephant and other associated rare species.
- Birla Temple: The construction of this particular temple was started in 1970 and it took 26 years to complete. Birla Temple is known as one of the best possible types of landmarks in this particular city and ultimately this particular place is very much helpful in providing people with accessibility to Lord Krishna and the consort Radha. People can very easily see the blessings of this place by personally visiting it and the best part is that this particular place is spread across an approximate area of 130 acres of land.
- Kolkata race course: The Royal Calcutta club was founded in 1847 by British India and this is the first horseracing course organisation in India. This particular place was established in 1820 and is one of the oldest horse race courses in the country. The races over here or credit between the month of July- September and then November- March on every Saturday and other public holidays. Hence, if people get a chance then they need to visit this particular place today itself to have the best experience.
- Eden Gardens: The arrival of the British in India gave accessibility to the people in the form of Eden Gardens which is a very good cricket stadium. This is the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and is the third largest in the entire world. This particular stadium is one of the iconic cricket grounds in India and is home to the Kolkata Knight Riders club in the Indian premier league.
- Marble Palace Mansion: This particular mention was built in 1835 and is a residential place for the descendants of Raja Rajendra. This is a very classical place and further is a very clear-cut example of the best style of architecture. This particular Palace also is having a museum which contains different kinds of antique furniture and old paintings so that everyone will be able to deal with things with efficiency.
Hence, visiting the above-mentioned places in the city of Kolkata is worth it for individuals so that everybody will be able to have access to the best city in West Bengal. In this particular case, people will be able to understand the nucleus of the independence movement in India so that everyone will be able to understand the perfect blend of cultures in this particular city. Ultimately Kolkata is known as one of the best possible types of tourist destinations in entire India because of the architectural and historical relevance associated with it in the whole process. Hence, visiting this particular city is worth it and ultimately plan out the stay in 4 star hotel in Kolkata is considered to be a great idea so that people will be able to have the best experience of their lifeline. With the help of this particular aspect, everybody will be able to plan out the perfect trips with the families very successfully.